Gas Smart Meters
Smarter Meters - Smarter Business
How Does A Smart Meter Work?
This Smart Meter package is a powerful tool for cutting your energy consumption. Your meter generates a pulse as gas or electricity passes through it, which the Smart Meter counts and records. This information is sent from the Smart Meter via mobile communications GSM/SMS technology on a daily basis. The data is used to deliver accurate invoices and to provide specific information for your monitoring and energy management purposes. Our energy software solutions offer up to 100 different reports to help you understand your energy use.
In addition, gas smart meters enable:
- Flexible tariffs that measure consumption over set time periods.
- Suppliers will be able to differentiate their tariffs and services through offering alternative means of displaying energy consumption - i.e. through mobiles, the internet or via digital TV.
- Improved accuracy of forecasting energy demand at different times of the day.
- Conserving energy is important, not only because it saves you money, but because it will have a real impact on the environment, and smart meters can help you achieve this.
- We provide a solid and robust gas Smart Meter and data collection solution designed to give you back control of your costs.
- Many of the energy suppliers have their own metering solutions that can be installed for little or no cost, but the costs of these services are generally reflected in a customer's tariff. It is often better to have an independent solution that is independent of any particular supplier. This is particularly true when it comes to changing supplier at a future date.
Energy Suppliers will give you a Free Meter but you are stuck with that Supplier
How Do we Save Money Using a Gas Smart Meter?
How Much Could I Save Using a Gas Smart Meter?
By finding areas where you are wasting Gas, in the case of seeing your usage starts at irregular times in the day, adjusting your usage to suit your needs and your working practices this can save your Business a great amount of money as listed below. The below figure is a smaller percentage of actual Government targets, larger industrial gas users will save more.
Business Gas Smart Meter Savings
These Savings are projected Savings Against Usage
(These Savings are a Projected Target of the minimum average savings.)
At the present time Businesses have no idea of when and what time there usage starts or ends, only by reading the meters manually, which is very time consuming and counterproductive. The Smart Gas Meters give you exact usage and can see your usage patterns and you can adjust those patens to save you money.